Thursday, April 5, 2007

W I T N E S S

witness in this life to some gangsta shit
no not that big chain grilled out wanksta shit
im talkin surrey jackin
cooked coke crackin
fast cars and hot women
i got that killz on lock
pillz pumpin non stop
reach for ur 9 and i grab my glock
quick to the gun like his dj...
per-fect my flow like he mj....
droppin niggas hard like im webey...
sellin body parts quicker than we ebay...
this aint a jew story its a true story
iced out watches and diamond jewellry
bitches always on my ass tryin to get paid
shakin in my face like its my birthday
no i aint shakin in the club
im bakin with the dubs
20s rollin wide..car ridin high...take another hit as I kiss the sky
contemplate my thoughts while im in my mindstate
ridin thru the valley my business state to state
city to city call me Diddy im so pretty
ride around with stacks fatter than biggie
this aint a diss song its not a ringtone
this aint a poem shit fuckin long
but its just about right that i think im wrong
way beyond...
shit got me faded we on that patrone
cruisin with the don
and we rockin his song
triple platinum bitch go on get gone...
out my face I aint tryin to catch a case
ur pockets so light like outer space
straight floatin, gloatin about ur shit
aint nothin to a G we laced with it
cash thru my veins like green blood cells
we got that white bitch niggas flyin that kite shit
let us kno Po on site wit it...
they on the scene..we on that green
faded and you know we dont sip that lean
goose and cran shots we bout to get that by the lot
like we parkin cars and u know I got that spot
pussy bout to pop that ass bout to drop
hit my G-house and we ready to crop
page the boys on the celly shit about to get heavy
game over we aint playin no more
we on that shit that make bitches hit the floor
thc for me ghb for she
nah we aint take advantage, no need to
bitch give her pussy up more than lil kim do
ya im talkin shit while im on that hydro shit
tryin to get on that world wide round-trip
get my name in the game and lil bit of fame
bitches talkin loud and whisperin
like I aint hear em and I aint glistenin
shin-in cuz im grind-in
next step be Ballin...
while y'all niggas still crawlin
end of this story its dyin'

No comments: