Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Soulja

Slip slip slippin
steady grain grippin
car doin doughnuts
mind straight trippin
high off that douja
call me a soulja
I ride for my doggs
straight boss hoggs
ride til you die
thats the mentality
dont be snitchin
that shit cowardly
lightin blunts up like times its hourly
you in it for life
call it your wife
bein a soulja aint no joke
disrespect and get choked -
OUT
the game still be rollin
but your family be bawlin
nigger got taken out
no walkin no talkin he aint crawlin
nigger assed out laid the fuck out
buried 6 deep
our prices not steep
they coincide with the lies
burgers and french fries
in ur boys eyes
he sees no lies
keeps his shit private
aint no need to violate
the agreement of perceivment
what u see is what u get
no need to grab the Tec
homeboy dont fuk wit toys
he dont wanna deal wit my boys
bigger figures not fake niggas
come at my souljas get raped nigga
dress in all black we aint rockin no bape
fuck the world but dress like an ape?
rather be rockin the mic on Pharells mixtape
fake ass djs actin like they got the tape
the master tape
to procastinate
the ones in charge like charles its large
from the city straight to the barge
niggers gettin buried in camouflouge
aint no hidin from this killa group
got the general ridin shotty in my coupe
lettin off rounds 2 by 2
shuttin down shops wit my crew
fail to pay and get unwelcomed out ur stay
this shit aint free, no VIP
we stackin more paper than Walt Disney
step up our guard, it aint very hard
souljas ridin in tanks like oh my god!!

No comments: