Thursday, April 12, 2007

G U N N I N'

the real SurreyJack is back
i aint a chump dogg im really human crack
you want a beef with me? u about to get jacked
no where to find me I aint hidin
we real thugs you a souvenier
my vision of ur skull lookin real clear
split ur wig back son u dont want none with me
you a hood nigga im a real G
get slapped harder than ur father did your mother
try me boy and you'll realize there is no other
this shit the realest it aint a dream
fantasies and nightmares my heart cold as ice cream
we got that real cream you airin fake steam
talkin big shit like a bitch with fake tits
silicone my rueger just split ur dome
pierced thru ur fukin head
dont call 911 this nigga bout to be dead
come at me theres no chance of survival
its your departure and Hell's arrival
your the devil's bitch and shits about to get tribal
u always had that hope of being a don
i took a lil soldier and put u under my arm
showed u the world nigga after u lost ur mom
it was fun and games till ca$h got involed
my nigga got greedy, shit felt shady
i had to do my dogg like pigs did biggie
rumbles in the street were B snitchin on me
feds had it tapped, popo got my capo
tried to lockin him up like they did nigga wacko
avoided jail time but how far u get
ur career was short lived like the clip of my tech
words started to rumble bitches started to mumble
my homies on deck guardin the jungle
its no wonda the rain turn to thunda
niggas start to blunder their thoughts
words get lost and lives about to be cost
livin aint forgin if u aint tru
try to step to me boy you know im gunnin' for you

No comments: