Friday, April 13, 2007

6 0 4

live from the 6 hundred and 4
i got the flow thats so motherfuckin psycho
wit my tie and the bow
my niggas ready for more
we poppin off at the K
just came back from the A
24 50 aint a damn thing for the P
you know i ride for my motherfuckin hindus
you know id kill for my motherfuckin hindus
i aint lying when I tell em hindus that im down
cuz niggas fuck wit us you know its goin down
i aint playin this aint a motherfuckin game
im a maniac hindu motherfcukin insane
my brain goin buck and i dont give a fuck
niggas dont give a damn so imma hit em with the chuck
the a to the k 47 shots to the block
niggas about to get knocked off the clock
their time is done cuz they fuk with my boy Gun
he dont run to no motherfuckin police
he called up his motherfuckin homies
cuz we down for the ground that we grind on
aint no pushin us out we aint gettin gone
we got the block on lock like the droptop chop
swangin in my ride with the ounce on the side
smoked out ripped off the motherfuckin killz
but we lightin em up like dolla dolla billz
C up in the air for that chronic that we puff puff puff

No comments: